Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ron Lett's from Austrailia

December 1, 2008

Dear Pastor and Church family,

Once again I want you to know we are continuing the work of deputation. The last time I wrote I mentioned that we had six churches that had come aboard as of October 1….well we have 13, now to which we praise the Lord and others that said they would come aboard soon. That gives us close to 30% of our needed support. We have spoke in churches in Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and Ohio…a lot of miles but worth it all. I praise the Lord for your kindness in meeting our needs and sharing your time with us. I know that we live in tough times but at the same time when things are tough I know the Lord shows Himself strong in each one of our lives.

We still have been concentrating on the eastern States for now but are willing to go anywhere to present our ministry in Australia. If you receive this letter and have not had us come, give us a ring and we will set a date, we are wanting to get back to Australia as soon as possible, the Lord works through you to send us and we would love to partner with you to do so.

Unfortunately, as I was driving….cars in front of us stopped all of a sudden but I couldn’t get my truck stopped in time and rear-ended another truck, mine being a mid-size Dodge ran into a Dodge Ram, bigger truck and messed up the front of mine. He didn’t hardly get a scratch….that’s the struggles you face when your on the road all the time. I have a 2005 truck which has 122,000 miles on it already. So far it’s been a good vehicle…now if we could only get the driver to work better.

I cannot believe it is almost Christmas….My wife, Vicki and I want to wish you a wonderful Christmas a great time of the year to share Christ. May the Lord continue to bless you and your fellowship.

In Christ we Serve

Ron & Vicki Letts
Missionaries Down Under

No comments: